Always follow ur heart - An awesome/refreshing experience of mine

September 9, 2011 - Friday: I went to college to collect my security refund. I left from Janakpuri, New Delhi around 11.30am. The weather was pleasant. There were clouds in sky and I was sure that it will be raining today. But I was prepared for that. I took a water proof bag to protect my cell, wallet etc (if it's raining) and started ride on my Pulsar 180. I hardly drove 3kms that it started raining. I reached Dhaula Kuan within 25 minutes. But the moment I got on to Ring Road and reached RK Puram flyover, Oh my God what the hell is this. Traffic jam!! Shit. I hate jam. The traffic was moving at speed of 10-15km/h.  




Passing through traffic, moving through shortcuts/lanes, I managed to reach Badarpur border around 2.30pm. I had to reach college by 4pm, otherwise I had to come again for this cheque. I didn't care about anything, drove bike at average speed of 75 km/h while crossing Faridabad. My college falls on NH2 (Delhi -Mathura Highway), 70kms from ISBT, Delhi. Then the moment I crossed Faridabad and the jam there, I saw it was 3.00pm. I pulled up speed to the maximum. I could easily drive at 120-125 Km/h as the highway was clear. Then all of a sudden, heavy rain started. I could not slow down as I had to reach college before it get closed. So I decided "jo hoga dekha jayega..." and VROOOOM the bike at 100+ Km/h in heavy rain as well. I managed to reach college by 3.35pm and got the cheque by 4pm. Huhhhhh... 



Till now, it was heavy jam, rain, high speed... Then came scene 2, the reverse journey and the reverse experience...

I met one of my teacher there (Mr. Ankur Sharma). Sir also decided to come back home with me, instead of college bus. The rain had stopped by that time but clouds were still there. We started bike and drove back at medium speed enjoying the cool air and talking. Suddenly we decided to have tea and paratha. So we stopped at one of the famous dhaba on that highway. While we were eating, it started raining again. Waav what a view. I don't remember when was the last time I had a cup of tea and paratha in such an awesome view/weather.  


After finishing our meal, we packed our cell phones, sunglasses in waterproof bag and started bike. Now we were ready to enjoy the ride in that wonderful heavy rain without any worry of wallet or cell phone. From now onward THE RIDE BECAME AWESOME. I was free, totally free from any thought like What time I will reach home... someone or parents might be calling me..blah blah blah....  Totally free. No thought. I decided that today is my day. Today, I wanna enjoy this moment without any 2nd thought. I don't care what will happen tomorrow, how many missed calls and sms I will be having by the time I will reach home, what parents will say... All these questions came in my mind for few minutes but then I felt whatever it will be, I don't wanna think about it. I just wanna enjoy this ride, this rain today. I wanna live this day to the fullest. And then I was free from every thought. It was the first time that no one was aware that where I am right now. Waav, what a relax feeling it was. It was only 6-7 kms left to reach faridabad when the rain stopped and we found a heavy jam near JCB flyover. The traffic was moving on wrong side as well. No red light, no traffic police and it turned into a huge mess just because of mismanagement.



I also shifted to wrong side to cross the traffic. We found our college buses being stuck in traffic. We waved hands to the known juniors and teachers. Then again the rain started and this time it was heaviest. Anyone can hardly see anything and it was getting dark as well, as we reached Faridabad around 7pm.



Luckily traffic started getting clear and we reached Faridabad. I dropped Sir at Badhkal Chowk. I had an intuition 2 days ago that I will reach Faridabad late in evening and sir had intuition that he will be going home today by bike or car instead of college bus. The intuitions for both of us came true. This made the ride more memorable. An awesome ride after a long time, and a nice get together after around 1.5 years since I ended up with my Engineering. We see off each other and moved to our destinations. Sir went his home and I went home???? No... I wanna go somewhere else before home. 


There was a temple in sector 28, where I used to visit almost every day when I was residing in Faridabad (during my Engineering). It’s small but a very beautiful, clean and peaceful place. I love that place. I decided to go to that temple. I moved towards sec 28 and reached the temple. I was fully wet because of rain. Panditji was surprised and happy to see me after a long time. The moment I stepped in the temple, what a refreshing feeling ran in my mind. Waav.... how peaceful. I stayed there for some time, had few words with Panditji, enjoyed the peace of temple. Fortunately, it was raining so heavily that there were only 3 people in the temple: me, Panditji and 1 care taker of temple, so I could enjoy the maximum peace there. I planned to meet my former landlord as well but I dropped the plan..." Hmmm... No.. Some other time.. Lets ride, what a rain". That's what came to my mind and I drove towards Delhi now. There was no rain in Delhi now. While driving from Faridabad to home, all the way I found myself so fresh and happy after a very long time. Oh God college life was much better than office. I used to have ample amount of time for me. I used to do everything which I feel like doing at any moment. Super awesome days it used to be especially watching a movie regularly before sleep ing (11pm-2am show on my PC).........That day took me back to my college days, when I used to live every moment to the fullest - driving, travelling, music, movies, studying (only 1 night before exam..lol..)... Waav what an awesome ride it was, a full too refreshing day indeed... I wish to have such a exciting day every weekend :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Answers of many unanswered questions

Thinking of my (everyone's) journey from College Life to Strict Professional Life